Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook redirecting me to advertising

+2
Ruby
eldaby
6 posters

Go down

facebook redirecting me to advertising Empty facebook redirecting me to advertising

Post by eldaby Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

i can't access my hole account [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eldaby
eldaby
Prospect

Back to top Go down

facebook redirecting me to advertising Empty Re: facebook redirecting me to advertising

Post by eldaby Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:34 pm

every time i entered my username and password it redirected be to the advertising page and my friends told me that I'm disappeared from their friends list and they couldn't find me
eldaby
eldaby
Prospect

Back to top Go down

facebook redirecting me to advertising Empty Re: facebook redirecting me to advertising

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 am

You keep posting on other peoples threads; please do not do that

but maybe tell us how that computer is protected and when you last ran full computer scans?

Plus this is Facebook log in so try it on that URL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by eldaby Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:48 pm

the same result with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and about the antivirus it's kaspersky antivirus 2012
eldaby
eldaby
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valon94 Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 pm

This problem happened to my friend's facebook today as well! He panicked and gave me his password and I couldn't do anything useful... the problem is the same as above, and he looks to me like he blocked me/deactivated/disappeared or whatever... I tried to contact facebook developer team about this issue but I doubt that they would response... anyhow... any help would be really appreciated.
Valon94
Valon94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 pm

@Valon94

Valon94 wrote:This problem happened to my friend's facebook today as well! He panicked and gave me his password and I couldn't do anything useful... the problem is the same as above, and he looks to me like he blocked me/deactivated/disappeared or whatever... I tried to contact facebook developer team about this issue but I doubt that they would response... anyhow... any help would be really appreciated.

As your comments do not actually get this thread solved..Please please start your own thread so we can help you individually thanks
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Use the Facebook Ad Cleaner script to gets rid of some of the ads and sponsored sections on your Facebook page.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by eldaby Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm

i used it but there's no result
eldaby
eldaby
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm

try using google crome when you go onto facebook.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahedonna Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 am

I have the same problem I tried every solution mentioned here. But the problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Mahedonna
Mahedonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:07 pm

To all of you; try to download a fresh version of the Browser you use to access Facebook..they try again

Do not forget also to sweep the computer for any infections !!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahedonna Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Well, I have to say something that might help. I was redirected to a page that was exactly the same as Facebook's welcome page (php format). I entered my email and password later on I found my Facebook account in this condition. I shared this info because I want to know if others did the same thing with their accounts. Thanks
Mahedonna
Mahedonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down