Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Form Submitted about IRL name @ Endless Loop

3 posters

Go down

Form Submitted about IRL name @ Endless Loop Empty Form Submitted about IRL name @ Endless Loop

Post by spidy_mc Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello everyone.

Few weeks ago I tried to log-in my facebook account and it was telling me that the name I have is not my real1 and that I need to switch it. I wrote down and It also asked a SS of my ID, there was no way in hell to do that so i just added a random pic, because I couldnt move forward with any other way.

Till now and for the last few weeks keeps writing me this everytime I'm trying to log-in:

----
Form Submitted
Thanks - your request has been submitted!

Note that writing in and submitting your ID multiple times will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
----

My question is how I can unstucked it ? it's close to 1month that is like this and let's say I get an answer from fb admins, then what ? I need to upload my realID photo to have my account back ? There is no other solution ?

Thanks a lot for any possible help !
spidy_mc
spidy_mc
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Form Submitted about IRL name @ Endless Loop Empty Re: Form Submitted about IRL name @ Endless Loop

Post by spidy_mc Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am

/Bump ?
spidy_mc
spidy_mc
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Form Submitted about IRL name @ Endless Loop Empty Re: Form Submitted about IRL name @ Endless Loop

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:17 pm

spidy_mc wrote:/Bump ?

As Facebook has already given you an answer I am not sure what question you are asking this forum ?

You need to stop spamming Facebook with requests and they will reply to you as and when /if they wish to Sad
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by spidy_mc Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 am

Ruby wrote:
spidy_mc wrote:/Bump ?

As Facebook has already given you an answer I am not sure what question you are asking this forum ?

You need to stop spamming Facebook with requests and they will reply to you as and when /if they wish to Sad

So you telling me i either have to upload my IRL-ID or i wont get my account back ?
spidy_mc
spidy_mc
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by spidy_mc Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 am

/Bump.
spidy_mc
spidy_mc
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 am

spidy_mc wrote:Hello everyone.

Few weeks ago I tried to log-in my facebook account and it was telling me that the name I have is not my real1 and that I need to switch it. I wrote down and It also asked a SS of my ID, there was no way in hell to do that so i just added a random pic, because I couldnt move forward with any other way.

Till now and for the last few weeks keeps writing me this everytime I'm trying to log-in:

----
Form Submitted
Thanks - your request has been submitted!

Note that writing in and submitting your ID multiple times will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
----

My question is how I can unstucked it ? it's close to 1month that is like this and let's say I get an answer from fb admins, then what ? I need to upload my realID photo to have my account back ? There is no other solution ?

Thanks a lot for any possible help !

Facebook require people to have an acount in their real name; to reclaim your Facebook account you need to send Facebook a copy of your Legitimate ID

If you send a fraudulant one they will probably kick you out of Facebook per ce!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by spidy_mc Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Ok, finally got a reply and my account is disabled from now, trying to activate it via mobile, but all the links I found from the official page says that I have to log-in first (which i can't, since the account is disabled).

Any ideas or links how i can activate the account ?
spidy_mc
spidy_mc
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:15 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by spidy_mc Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

I still haven't solve it, yea :< Still trying...
spidy_mc
spidy_mc
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum