Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Page and Pages messed up

2 posters

Go down

Business Page and Pages messed up Empty Business Page and Pages messed up

Post by Deepsee Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 pm

I converted my personal profile (with several different Pages) to a business page and kept all the existing pages associated with this account.
Since then all Pages are messed up and don't have any functionality.

- After converting from the personal profile to the business page there is no button to switch between my business page and my other pages. But I can see that I am still logged-in to my account and Pages when I go to my different Pages by plugging-in the URL's.

- On my business page as well as on all other pages my 'Home', 'Profile', 'Find Friends' and 'Account' buttons are gone, as well as the 'Search' tab.
Therefore I can't search for others nor 'Like' others. When I am logged-in there is only the Facebook logo on the left and on the right hand side the settings and logout button at the top of the page.

I also can't see the people which liked my pages.

.....and every time I log-in into my account I land on the campaign / ad site without any links/buttons/switches to go to my pages.

- The 'search' tab just appeared on my Campaign page and I was able to search for other pages - but Facebook only showed a short selection and stated after that - 'You must create your profile to see the full results.' I clicked on it and landed on the Campaign page - again. I searched everywhere - there is NO button which says 'Create profile'.

Why have my "Search', 'Home', "Profile", "Find Friends" and "Account" button and the "Search" Tab disappeared after switching my private profile to a business page - and how do I get them back?
I tried to get answers via the help discussion page on Facebook, but when I post my questions they just don't appear in the question section.
I also emailed and sent a bug report to Facebook - but got no answer.

Does somebody here know about this bug - or how to fix this issue - or did I do something wrong by converting my personal profil to a business page ?

I urgently need to get my business Pages working again.
Please Help ! I appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks in advance for all your help.

P.S. Very glad that I found this Forum b/c - Facebook support is horrible and nonexistent

Deepsee
Deepsee

Back to top Go down

Business Page and Pages messed up Empty Re: Business Page and Pages messed up

Post by Fayde Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum