Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when i login to my facebook it's going on advertising page :O

+5
fblhat
Josh
Ruby
Poke
chrisba1
9 posters

Go down

when i login to my facebook it's going on advertising page :O Empty when i login to my facebook it's going on advertising page :O

Post by chrisba1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 pm

well i have never asked the facebook to let me go on the advertising page it happened automatically well please help i want my facebook back

Moved from Other to profile and in box support
chrisba1
chrisba1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

when i login to my facebook it's going on advertising page :O Empty Re: when i login to my facebook it's going on advertising page :O

Post by Poke Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Use the Facebook Ad Cleaner script to gets rid of some of the ads and sponsored sections on your Facebook page.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

when i login to my facebook it's going on advertising page :O Empty Re: when i login to my facebook it's going on advertising page :O

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 am

Have you

1) run all your Protection programs to check for infections
2 Used a different browser to log into Facebook
3) Reported it as a bug to Facebook ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisba1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 am

i got safari internet explorer chrome firefox and i have the problem i have all protections on and yet have the same problem and yes i reported and nothing happened
chrisba1
chrisba1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 am

What do you mean it's going to an advertising page? Can you provide a screenshot or link?
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisba1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chrisba1
chrisba1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisba1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 am

this became my profile page
chrisba1
chrisba1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisba1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 pm

some body help ?
chrisba1
chrisba1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Was your account deactivated at any time?
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisba1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 am

no nothing it's my only facebook so i won't deactivate it
chrisba1
chrisba1
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

What you need to try is to install a fresh version of the Browser(s) with no' add ons' installed ...then try to access Facebook ...(
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fblhat Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello, I noticed on your screenshot that you only have "settings" and "logout" for tabs up at the top, a normal page has "home" "profile" "find friends" "account". the reason i focused on that is that is exactly the problem I have, did you recently convert from a profile to a business page or make other major changes to your page?
fblhat
fblhat
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mohamedtt Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm

I have the same problem . and we do all we can and what's recommended but without feasibility.
mohamedtt
mohamedtt
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 pm

mohamedtt wrote:I have the same problem . and we do all we can and what's recommended but without feasibility.

Why do you seek to add to the problem by posting on a thread that is not yours when you have your own thread running

Please do remain on your own thread;thanks
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Straightteeth Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

I have the same problem that was not responded to by Facebook. We have used both Chrome and Explorer on different computers to no avail. We have the same homepage now! Interested in solution... My account was deactivated months before reactivating due to a separate bug.
Straightteeth
Straightteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Straightteeth Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Ours is currently a Business page, BTW.
Straightteeth
Straightteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by saifo Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:54 pm

I have the same problem since 23 of august,,it seems even facebook dont know how to solve this problem...its happening with alot of facebook members..!!
saifo
saifo
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hiba-al Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Sad

until now..the same problem

I Really miss my account
hiba-al
hiba-al
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down