Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook account password changed as well as corresponding email's

3 posters

Go down

Facebook account password changed as well as corresponding email's Empty Facebook account password changed as well as corresponding email's

Post by HMM Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Someone changed my facebook's password and I am unable to send a reset code to my email as that password was changed as well. I tried everything to get back my email so that I can send the reset code but nothing worked. So i tried sending codes to three friends but an "Email error" occurs every time. An email is sent to them saying i cancelled my recovery process when all i did was click "send codes to friends". I need to get my account back please help, I've tried everything
HMM
HMM

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Facebook account password changed as well as corresponding email's Empty Re: Facebook account password changed as well as corresponding email's

Post by HMM Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:56 pm

I did not have the same password.. I have back up emails for my email so that i can retrieve my password (password reset would be sent to another email) but the passwords of those emails were changed as well!
The only thing I can do now with my facebook account is send codes to 3 friends, but the email error keeps coming up and I dont even know what they mean by that. Email error with my email or my friends'? I kept changing the combination of friends I chose but still nothing Sad
Facebook help center? I tried everything to get in direct contact with the facebook team but I never found a link to anything like that. I really dont know what to do

HM
HMM
HMM

Back to top Go down

Facebook account password changed as well as corresponding email's Empty Re: Facebook account password changed as well as corresponding email's

Post by Ruby Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 am

Arthur White wrote: and if nothing works, then you should maybe talk to the facebook help center

With the greatest of respect have you ever tried talking to the Facebook help Centre? Do you know of a contact phone number to do that ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by HMM Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 pm

yea we cant talk to them directly .. so what can I do Sad
HMM
HMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:26 am

HMM wrote:Someone changed my facebook's password and I am unable to send a reset code to my email as that password was changed as well. I tried everything to get back my email so that I can send the reset code but nothing worked.
What 'everything ' have you done ?

How is that computer protected while on line ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by HMM Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:33 pm

I tried resetting my emails password so that I can send a facebook reset code to it but I was unable to retrieve a password for my email. So, email option is out. Then I tried selecting 3 friends to send codes to and after I chose my 3 friends and hit "send codes to friends" its says "An email error occurred. Please try again later." I tried so many times after that and I even left it for a week and came back to it to try again with a different combination of people every time but I always get the same error message. However, as I mentioned above, an email WAS sent to all the friends I selected multiple times stating that I "cancelled my recovery process" which is just frustrating. And facebook doesn't provide any direct contact or live help services.
And by protected do you mean what anti-virus software I have? McAfee.
HMM
HMM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR and on to abandoned in 3 days if no reply from OP
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum