Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't see recent activity of a friend

2 posters

Go down

Can't see recent activity of a friend Empty Can't see recent activity of a friend

Post by NUMDS Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 am

So, there was some drama with one friend of mine. I can still posts on their wall and comment on things on the wall. I understand that they can limit when they posts a new status. However, no one has posted on their wall for about a month now. Can someone block who sees recent posts by friends? I know you can if you don't allow the person to write on your wall. However, I can still do that. I was just wondering if there was a way to block someone from seeing recent wall posts by other friends. Or would that person have to delete the wall posts individually?
NUMDS
NUMDS

Back to top Go down

Can't see recent activity of a friend Empty Re: Can't see recent activity of a friend

Post by Fayde Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum