Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile picture question - can you have a different photo for posts?

2 posters

Go down

Profile picture question - can you have a different photo for posts? Empty Profile picture question - can you have a different photo for posts?

Post by maico996 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a different profile picture that appears next to posts, instead of the same photo that appears in the upper left of the wall? I ask because the company page that I admin for would like to use a variation on our logo for comments and posts, and the "regular" logo as the profile picture. Is there perhaps some Facebook code that would allow me to place a different profile picture on the wall and ignore the regular profile picture?

Thanks!
Scott
maico996
maico996

Back to top Go down

Profile picture question - can you have a different photo for posts? Empty Re: Profile picture question - can you have a different photo for posts?

Post by Tim Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:17 am

Hi Scott,

Unfortunately that's currently not possible; the 'regular' profile picture and thumbnail profile picture have to be the same and Facebook currently does not offer the option to change it.

It would definitely be a great option though. Perhaps you could consider submitting a suggestion to Facebook. Here is the link to do so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum