Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get redirected to facebook.com/advertising

4 posters

Go down

get redirected to facebook.com/advertising Empty get redirected to facebook.com/advertising

Post by ClaudiaS Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:33 am

Hi! Since one week now i get redirected to facebook.com/advertising after i log in with my account and PW. But there is nothing i can do, my account seems like disappeared. If friends look after me, they will not find me ... also my posts and comments are gone. Can anybody help? Thank you so much! Peace, Claudia
ClaudiaS
ClaudiaS

Back to top Go down

get redirected to facebook.com/advertising Empty Re: get redirected to facebook.com/advertising

Post by Nasor 3eid Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am

same here.. i really wish there is a solution
coz i had to make another account earlier this year and it took me a while to establish some of my friends and networks as well as albums and videos, i hate to think that all my efforts in it went to waste.. but if there is no available solution. then i think it was a sign that i should focus on my actual life rather than spending most of it on facebook

Peace
Nasor 3eid
Nasor 3eid

Back to top Go down

get redirected to facebook.com/advertising Empty Re: get redirected to facebook.com/advertising

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

ClaudiaS wrote:Hi! Since one week now i get redirected to facebook.com/advertising after i log in with my account and PW. But there is nothing i can do, my account seems like disappeared. If friends look after me, they will not find me ... also my posts and comments are gone. Can anybody help? Thank you so much! Peace, Claudia

Can you be found by any search on Facebook ?
What URL do you use to access Facebook ?

How if at all is that computer protected?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasor 3eid Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:20 pm

well for me..i use facebookcom login.php? and no i cannot be found on facebook, like my account never existed.

as for protection i do have Symantec protection. and in case i did catch a virus, i did restore my computer a couple of weeks back before i had the problem. But i tried logging on using a friend's computer whose account still works and yet i cannot access
Nasor 3eid
Nasor 3eid

Back to top Go down

Post by achraf.hidouch.hidouri Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi, i know the problem, you clicked in this link facebook.com/pages/create.php?migrate
but i don't know the solution
achraf.hidouch.hidouri
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:22 am

@ClaudiaS
achraf.hidouch.hidouri wrote:Hi, i know the problem, you clicked in this link

facebook.com/pages/create.php?migrate

Did you click on that ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaudiaS Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 am

First of all tanks for helping. So far nothing changed and I still cannot find my account. Even from other pages my profile seems like dissappeared.
I use this for login
and than i come to the page like the link I got from you guys. After login the page /advertising is showing up and the next step would be this page like above with .../create.php?migrate. I did not click on it before because i don't know where these pages are coming from.

Regarding an older question: I use kaspersky for safety.

My account is made for me, Claudia Strohofer. So if anyone have an idea what i can do, please let me know. Or would not it better or safer creating a new account anyway?

Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it.
Peace,
Claudia
ClaudiaS
ClaudiaS

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaudiaS Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:46 am

sorry, the link did not work: i log in with .... facebook.com/login .... that's normal i guess
ClaudiaS
ClaudiaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:17 am

Please do show us the actual URL you use to access Facebook...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaudiaS Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 am

Hello again! As a new member I cannot post external links, hopefully this information is enough:

For login via Firefox or Explorer: .facebook.com

after login I come to this:

.facebook.com/advertising

Thanks, Claudia
ClaudiaS
ClaudiaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Please try the help offered on this thread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then report back!!!!! happy
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down