Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I post on my fan page with my personal profil?

3 posters

Go down

How can I post on my fan page with my personal profil? Empty How can I post on my fan page with my personal profil?

Post by sbrandlehner Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am

Beside my personal profil I have two different fan pages. Is their a way to post some comments on this fan pages with my personal profil?

Thanks
steve
sbrandlehner
sbrandlehner

Back to top Go down

How can I post on my fan page with my personal profil? Empty Re: How can I post on my fan page with my personal profil?

Post by Josh Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 pm

==> Moved to Facebook Support
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I post on my fan page with my personal profil? Empty Re: How can I post on my fan page with my personal profil?

Post by Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello Steve,

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's impossible, if you administrate that Fan Page, your Posts and Comments will show up with the Fan Page name, and only your Likes will show up with your real name.

Hope I could help!

If your question is now solved, don't forget to Rate Your Support [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbrandlehner Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks for your help. I was afraid to get this answer. But anyway - THANKS
sbrandlehner
sbrandlehner

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Topic Solved.

==> Locked
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum