Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

notification

3 posters

Go down

notification Empty notification

Post by eyE_riS_23 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm

hey ya'll.. im kinda new here and i registered coz ive been having problem about my facebook notification.
i dont know if i changed something on my settings or i didn't so maybe you guys can help me.
here it is:

my notification on facebook doesnt send me any notification on any replies on any wall post, status etc.. but they DO send me on replies on pictures, videos, links..
i used to receiving notification from them but it just stopped. but they do send me notification on my email on everything, so that's the only way i will know if someone commented on something i post or i replied to. am i the only one who is experiencing this? please get back to me as soon as u guys can. i really appreciate it. thanks!
eyE_riS_23
eyE_riS_23

Back to top Go down

notification Empty Re: notification

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Have you had a look at the Facebook Help centre and this section in particular

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

let us know if this helps..........
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by eyE_riS_23 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:43 pm

thanks for the reply ruby1. but all those post in there doesnt help what i was asking for. i can receive email notification but i cant receive on the facebook itself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that one ryt there..
eyE_riS_23
eyE_riS_23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 am

Hello,

Click that icon and then on "See All" (Or go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the same) and then take a screenshot of what you see there, then post it here.

Thanks.

>>>No feedback for two weeks ; assumed resolved; Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down