Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum!

+4
StevenF50
bluelearnings
Russel
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! Empty Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum!

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 am

I was just browsing a few forums and I found this one which is stealing

• Forum Icons
  • Sections,
  • Descriptions,
  • Facebook Tutorials!! Click here
  • The No support here!
  • Profile Field icons
  • Message-Signature Separator (Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! 20qkrp10),
  • Even my Facebook Fan userbar Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! 14125!
  • The topics are exactly THE SAME! Example
  • Our BUTTONS!

http://www.rcfriends.org/

You guys can help us to Report this Site! Click on "Report an Abuse" at the bottom, and also visit https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/

I've already PMed a Forumotion admin (Typlo) and sent a ligitation. Hopefully it will be deleted.

I'm so freaking pissed right now! I can't believe thes guys don't have even a piece of originality! Don't steal from us! Angry

Darn copy caters!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! Empty Re: Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum!

Post by Russel Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:04 pm

COPY Caters would not success. Take note of that. XD Originality is the best way for success.
Russel
Russel
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! Empty Re: Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum!

Post by Admin Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Russel wrote:COPY Caters would not success. Take note of that. XD Originality is the best way for success.

Nice piece of advice! however I've sent 3 litigations and PMed the software's admin to have it deleted. It violates a lot of Forumotion's Terms of Service. Enough reasons for them to delete it Devil
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Russel Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Just wait for their reply. They will take an action as soon as they observed and saw it Happy
Russel
Russel
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! Empty hey there nachos

Post by bluelearnings Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:47 am

The Listener wrote:I was just browsing a few forums and I found this one which is stealing

• Forum Icons
  • Sections,
  • Descriptions,
  • Facebook Tutorials!! Click here
  • The No support here!
  • Profile Field icons
  • Message-Signature Separator (Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! 20qkrp10),
  • Even my Facebook Fan userbar Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! 14125!
  • The topics are exactly THE SAME! Example
  • Our BUTTONS!

http://www.rcfriends.org/

You guys can help us to Report this Site! Click on "Report an Abuse" at the bottom, and also visit https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/

I've already PMed a Forumotion admin (Typlo) and sent a ligitation. Hopefully it will be deleted.

I'm so freaking pissed right now! I can't believe thes guys don't have even a piece of originality! Don't steal from us! Angry

Darn copy caters!

Hey, remember me? i am from help.(our provider).com
Seems that site is still alive and kicking.
Ohh men, how i hate the admin there.
Their report button is hidden.
But i already done this few weeks ago.
Anyone could help by just Clicking the link below:
[LINK REMOVED]

Last edited by ruby1 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link removed as from what I saw the link given only goes to report abuse on that forum site)
bluelearnings
bluelearnings

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:56 am

Reported them and I am going to be like a police inspector here:

A) Did you make all these icons?
B)Did a member of that site make the icons for this site?
C)Is there any staff here staff on there
StevenF50
StevenF50
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:13 pm

A) The Listener and Cali made everything.

B) Not that I know of.

C) Nope.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 pm

So there is no way that they did it on accident.
StevenF50
StevenF50
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Just to make a few things clear.

First of all, Cali has helped me a lot with everything but she just made a signature and a few other stuff. The ones in charge of all the graphics (Banner, Icons, Buttons, Forum Icons, and the rest of the graphics) were me, Larah and my brother.
Secondly, since these pictures aren't really copyrighted (because you need to pay to get the copyright) Forumotion cannot do anything about it (or at least don't want to do anything about it, since they never replied)
Thirdly, that Forum is against Forumotion's and Playfish's (a game company) Terms of Service. Forumotion doesn't allow hacking forums (that forum is mainly about hacking a Facebook's Flash Game called Restaurant City using Cheat Engine 5.4) and doesn't allow them to edit the footer (They removed the "Report an Abuse" and "How to make a free forum"). Unfortunately I sent 3 litigations to Forumotion and 6 PM's to Forumotion's Admin, Typlo, and never got any reponse back.

Fortunately they will do something about it. But I just can't stand copy caters, after all the effort we have put into this site.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluelearnings Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 am

Just accesed my mail

This is what i got on the report to that forums

[Image Removed ]Anyway, you can't do anything about it i think. goodluck. got to go.

Image removed as it contains a private email address

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
bluelearnings
bluelearnings

Back to top Go down

Another Forum stealing EVERYTHING from The Facebook Forum! Empty another forum stealing everything ; repeat

Post by Joel Nyan Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 pm

You will need to use the following link:

[Link removed ]
For they removed the abuse part.
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Reporting an abuse would be pointless, since what it does is sending a message to the Board's Administrator with what you write on there; Officials won't read it.

I've already had a chat with the Admin, and since the pictures don't have copyright documents, since you have to pay a large amount of money to get them, he won't remove them.

I've also sent 3 litigations to the Officials; never got a reponse.

I think we should give up on these; hopefully, what we know is that they'll never be better than us Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Nyan Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:38 pm

That sucks. Oh well, at least it's true that we're better than them!
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

@Bamboo
at least its true we are better than them

IMO;we need to be very careful to not say this forum is better than another site; we each approach running a forum about Facebook and its problems in our own way

I am on many different forums and none stakes to claim (nor would seek to stake to claim ) to be better that any other and all are run differently, thus each giving a unique variety of approach and insight into forum life

Would our Members please post here if you find any other forum seemingly using the Images and posting ideas from this site, all of which, as you will see from the top of the forum are Copyrighted to this Forum
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Joel Nyan Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 am

Let me neogotiate with them. Happy
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Bamboo wrote:Let me neogotiate with them. Happy

We already tried that. Didn't work out so well.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Nyan Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 am

Oh Pisha! I am natural at neogotiation.

I am going for a Lock on this thread...hopefully no one else will try to copy the Copyright items on here

Last edited by ruby1 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum