Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zoo world

3 posters

Go down

zoo world Empty zoo world

Post by tony arney Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 am

sence the day i signed up with facebook and started play zoo world you have been upgrading it ever sence enough is enough there is alot of people getting sick of it, such as i was breeding my blue whale it said 48 hours to breed i started on jan.26 7:30pm and i used 1 formula to hurry it up, it decrease by 12 hours and it said 36 hours it would be done.it should be done jan.28 at 7:30am in the morning and now it is saying it won't be done for another 48hours and then it goes down to 24 hours also about sending gifts when you send them the other person accepts it but then finds out they don't get it and also sending trees so if you don't want more angry people i would advise to stop upgrading or at least put everything right again, my uncle doug arney is playing to and when you had that bird to buy for $1 and get 2 wild life points well he bought 4 of them and then he lost all his wild life points, and another thing you guys took out 2 times out of my credit card of $20.00 when i perches 1 of 80 not 2 of 80 wild life points in the same day now i would like my $20.00 back to my credit card
tony arney
tony arney

Back to top Go down

zoo world Empty Re: zoo world

Post by Josh Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm

==> Moved to Facebook Support

Hello,

Please note that we are not affiliated with or owned by Facebook. Therefore, we cannot give you any of your money back.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 am

Please let us know the status of your problem during the next 72 hours or your thread will be marked as Solved ;thank you
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down