Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends' Wall Post on my wall and others

2 posters

Go down

Friends' Wall Post on my wall and others Empty Friends' Wall Post on my wall and others

Post by shortstackhh Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 pm

How come some post on my wall that are made by my friends are only viewable by mutual friends, but others friends' wall post are viewable by all of my friends? Also, how come I can see a wall post a friend made on one of their friend's wall that I am not friends with, but post on other friends of theirs wall's I cannot see? I am confused and is it my settings or other peoples?
shortstackhh
shortstackhh

Back to top Go down

Friends' Wall Post on my wall and others Empty Re: Friends' Wall Post on my wall and others

Post by Tim Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Hi,
For your second question, it depends on the person's privacy settings. Some may allow everyone to see their wall, while others allow friends to see them only.

Regarding your first question, you should be able to set your settings [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No feedback assumed solved; Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum