Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page?

5 posters

Go down

What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page? Empty What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page?

Post by CamTex Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:26 am

I have searched all on facebook for weeks and cannot find an app for a photo contest that will let my fans (not on my personal page, but on my fan page) upload and vote on photos. Can anyone give me a list of apps that can let me do that that actually work? Some of the apps that did come up on my page didn't work. Thanks! Very Happy
CamTex
CamTex
Prospect

Back to top Go down

What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page? Empty Help still needed

Post by CamTex Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:39 pm

I still need help. Thanks!
CamTex
CamTex
Prospect

Back to top Go down

What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page? Empty Re: What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page?

Post by Tim Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi CamTex,

Please refrain from double posting within a 24 hour period.

Have you tried to find a suitable application [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? (You will need to click on the 'applications link' on the link above).
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page? Empty Re: What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page?

Post by pavel.langweil Tue May 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey CamTex, here is a photo contest on a fan page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy
pavel.langweil
pavel.langweil

Back to top Go down

What is a photo contest application for a Facebook Fan Page? Empty PicCon photo contest for fan pages

Post by harel.tzadok Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am

Hello CamTex we have a popular photo contest which you can run and manage straght from you fan page.
for more info checkout this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you'll like it Happy

Last edited by harel.tzadok on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer improvement)
harel.tzadok
harel.tzadok

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

As this poster has not actually been on this forum for a whole year I am taking the decision to move this thread to the Facebook support abandoned section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum