Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmville wont let me on my farm

3 posters

Go down

Farmville wont let me on my farm Empty Farmville wont let me on my farm

Post by sharon wickens Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm

For the past 3 days i have had problems with my farmville game. Day 1 ....... If i tried to click on collections, gifts ect I would end up with a blank page for up to 10 minuites and a note saying redirecting, eventually a post would appear saying that i had already recieved that gift, reward collection ect. Sometimes the item would be in my gift box other times it wouldnt. Day 2 ....... Pretty much the same as day 1 but also it would take anything up to 20 minuites to fully load my whole farm only about a quarter of my farm would load up as normal. When i could finally access my farm and harvested which was as normal then ploughed again fine, at this time though i could not access my gift box, market ect after approx 15 - 20 minuites of finishing ploughing random coins started to pop up which should have happened whilst i was ploughing. When they finally stopped my gift box appeared i clicked on some gold the box went but it took another 5 minuites before the picture of the gold appeared and floated to the pot. It was the same for all aspects of farming ie a lengthy delay between my request for something to happen and it actually happening, except for actually harvesting, ploughing and planting. Day 3........ Nothing at all loading bar will only reach half way i have tried everything sujjested in the forums such as Downloading new browse, updateing direct x, emptying my cache Uninstall then reinstalling farmville rebooting ect ect ect! Its driving me crazy there be somethingi can do to fix this problem please help?

Split from other topic for clarification of issue

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
sharon wickens
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Farmville wont let me on my farm Empty Re: Farmville wont let me on my farm

Post by sharon wickens Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 pm

ok! Update on situation!!!!!!............. Since the previous post i tried accesing both my sons farms to find they can not load either im useing my home computer! Then had a blonde moment and tried from my lap top hey presto it worked Yay

So my next question is....... Wat could have caused my computer to stop loading Farmville when there hasnt been any problems before!..................

And finally how can i fix it? ...........hope to jear from you soon! xx
sharon wickens
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 am

Use the edit button next time.

Try clearing your cookies and cache.

Also you could try getting the newest version of flash player.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon wickens Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanx for the reply ifacebook but have tried everything sujjested in the zinga forum including the ones above! Thanx for trying anyway. xx
sharon wickens
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 pm

==> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content