Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fans unable to post pictures to my business FB page

5 posters

Go down

fans unable to post pictures to my business FB page Empty fans unable to post pictures to my business FB page

Post by prairieisledogtrekking Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm

I made it possible for fans to post photos to my business FB page. One fan did this now the button is gone so no other fan can post pictures. I know this because I am fan of my own business so I go in logged in as my personal FB user and I can view the posted fan photos but can not find a way now for anymore by any fan to be added. Help Please

Helen
prairieisledogtrekking
prairieisledogtrekking

Back to top Go down

fans unable to post pictures to my business FB page Empty Re: fans unable to post pictures to my business FB page

Post by StevenF50 Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Maybe you should try the direct link to adding the photos.
StevenF50
StevenF50
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

fans unable to post pictures to my business FB page Empty Re: fans unable to post pictures to my business FB page

Post by prairieisledogtrekking Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 pm

what do you mean by the direct link for adding photos?
prairieisledogtrekking
prairieisledogtrekking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm guessing you have already re-checked the settings and they are supposed to allow a fan to post pictures?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by prairieisledogtrekking Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:04 pm

yes I have rechecked settings thinking I may have changed something.
prairieisledogtrekking
prairieisledogtrekking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Go to your Fanpage --> Settings (Below the 'What's on your mind?' text area) --> Fans can post photos.

Hope it helps!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Please let us know within 3 days if you still need help with this;thanks
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down