Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting all of my friends without getting my account disabled?

3 posters

Go down

Contacting all of my friends without getting my account disabled? Empty Contacting all of my friends without getting my account disabled?

Post by ErikaMcCarthy Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Okay guys...here's my problem. I recently started a new website and I'm currently marketing it. I want to message my 3,000+ Facebook friends and notify them. I don't want to SPAM them with a million messages with links, just a simple "hey guys this is my new website...". However, I'm afraid that Facebook may disable my account and I'll lose all my contacts, etc. Can you export all your FB friends' emails somehow? Is there some other way to contact all of them without getting disabled?

What would be the best way to contact all of these people without running the risk of getting my account disabled? Creative thinking encouraged! Very Happy
ErikaMcCarthy
ErikaMcCarthy

Back to top Go down

Contacting all of my friends without getting my account disabled? Empty Re: Contacting all of my friends without getting my account disabled?

Post by Admin Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm

I'd suggest just posting the link on your Wall and they'll see the link on their homepage.

Maybe that works? You cannot get disabled for that xD
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Contacting all of my friends without getting my account disabled? Empty Re: Contacting all of my friends without getting my account disabled?

Post by Ruby Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 pm

As you rightly say you will get banned by Facebook if you send out a stack of 'invite messages' no matter how well intentioned

??Is /was there such a thing as an 'old' site or forum on which you participate?

How many of your friends do you have email addresses for?

Also what you might be able to do is to ask permission of the Admin on any forum you do belong to to allow you to put the web site in your signature on that site

Another point; have you yet registered the site with Google bot etc ?

No feedback so Locked

Last edited by ruby1 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum