Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

security manager susgesstion

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

security manager susgesstion Empty Re: security manager susgesstion

Post by Admin Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 am

Do you have an example of this?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 pm

zachoftheglen1 wrote:I think on the site we need a security manager like to stop people posting viruses and do some testing on areas that normal users cant access and stuff thats what i think Happy

what kind of 'testing ' did you have in mind ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm

While the rest is a good idea,

zachoftheglen1 wrote:they will fix any bugs found or any hacks or weeaknesses found
I don't think that's possible as the forum server & software is out of our hands.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:16 pm

zachoftheglen1 wrote:

security managers will test links posted on the site to make sure its not a virus ...

or any hacks or weeaknesses found

and make sure users are posting safe stuff and not copyrighted stuff from other sites

and sort out security features on the site like users fixing glitches and testing problems for example (users changeing fbf credits to whatever they want) etc. Happy

I suggest the 'weakness' is often the poster themselves thinking they can get away with posting unnecessary and viscious content designed to infect others ......
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm

zachoftheglen1 wrote:this will help the administrators alot the security managers will make sure users are who they are for example someone claims to wrk for forummotion to get admin access and the security managers investigate this another example someone stealing stuff from the site the security managers deal with other sites that has the copyrighted content while the admins are doing their own work.

Are you referring to a specific program or a group of people who will 'supervise' the forum?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 am

zachoftheglen1 wrote:nope just security stuff that fixes work mholes and stop hackers regaining access to the forum because there are hackers call hacked ip cyber hack team, they can hack any forum on the internet theve hacked myn once until i done some security stuff

I have been doing some research on this and would appreciate it if you can kindly PM me with a link to a program or a web page with info you may be thinking about ...thanks

Locked until feedback requested is received

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum