Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging

2 posters

Go down

Allow Photo Tagging Requests?

Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Vote_lcap67%Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Vote_lcap33%Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Vote_lcap0%Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Empty Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging

Post by Admin Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 am

Don't you have when someone tags you in a photo just for others to have a look at it, even though you are not in that picture?

The maximum number of tags you can add is 50 per photo. However, it's another way to get spammed on Facebook.

Do you think Photo tagging should have requests? I mean, when someone wants to tag you in a Photo, you get a request and you can whether accept or decline it.

I vote YES, it's really annoying when spammers tag you iin Photos you're not in!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging Empty Re: Another Great Way to Get Spammed on Facebook: Photo Tagging

Post by Josh Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 am

It hasn't happened to me much. It only happens when my friends add that image that has all the cute figures that say "the bravest, the cutest, etc."

I'm neutral right now.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum