Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beatles Conspiracy

4 posters

Go down

Beatles Conspiracy Empty Beatles Conspiracy

Post by Chibi Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 am

Paul Mccartney conspiracy. The guitarist/vocalist of the beatles was driving and stumbled across a woman, looking for a drive home. Paul, being the nice man that he is, pulled over and offered to drive her home. She accepts, and after a few minutes in the car, she realizes who Paul is,and starts grabbing at him, kissing him, and screaming out. (Beatle mania...) This caused Paul to lose control of his car and crash. He was said to be dead at the scene.

Moments after being rushed to the hospital, the news gets out that he is dead. Hell breaks lose, but moments later, after the word slipped, Paul miraculously came back to life. He did not appear to the public until three weeks later. Some say that John, Ringo, and George knew the public would react badly to his death, so they told a fib. In the three weeks, they found a look/sound alike, and passed him off as Paul. The Beatles then left a goodiebag of clues about his death in the songs they produced later on.

My Guitar Gently Weeps
-The outro of the song: George cries out Paul's name in pain

Come Together
-"He got monkey fingers." When you die, your fingers curl up, like a monkeys.
-"Hair down to his knees." When you die, your skin starts to get tight, and the hairs on your face becomes more visible, as if it is growing, still.
-"One, and one, and one, is three." Three, the remaining number of living beatles.

Let It Be (Naked Ono Edition)
-"Paul, rest." is whispered many times throughout the song.

Strawberry Fields
-The coda to the song, after the telephone sounds, George whispers "I buried Paul."

Revolution 9
-Backwards, at the beginning, you can hear a crowd of people yelling "GET HIM OUT!" with the sounds of ambulance sirens and fire in the back.

Take Me Back
-A song on the white album, sung by Paul Mccartney, that is NOT listed in the lyrics pamphlet of the album.

Glass Onion
-"Here's another clue for you all; The walrus was Paul." The walrus is the animal of death

I Am The Walrus
-After "Expert Textpert" you here gargling in the background. Listening with headphones, you hear "A most poor man made tame by fortune's blows." A line from shakespear's tragedy, King Lear.
-At the end, when the fizz of the distorted noises come in, people chant "Smoke pot, smoke pot, everybody smoke pot." Not relevant, but funny :'D

OTHER CLUES

Abbey Road Cover: FRONT: http://www.wyep.org/images/audio_specials/1255035983.jpg
BACK: http://www.old-beatlemania-fan-collectibles.com/images/products/IMG_0185.JPG
-The right of the beatles, you see a hearse in the background.
-Each beatle is dressed as a service member at a funeral. A priest, pole barer, grave digger, and Paul, as the corpse.
-Behind Ringo's leg, you see a blood stain next to the cross walk.
-Back side of the cover, you see a skull on the sign, and when turned at a 90degree angle, you see the image of a skelleton in a black robe; The Reaper.
-Back side of the cover, on the sign, there are notches, when connected, show the number "3"

Yellow Submarine Poster: http://ludix.com/moriarty/images/subcover.jpg
-The blue meanies are all pointing at Paul.
-Paul with an open palm, the sign of death.

What do you think of this?
Chibi
Chibi
Regular

Back to top Go down

Beatles Conspiracy Empty Re: Beatles Conspiracy

Post by Ruby Fri May 28, 2010 7:26 pm

When was this supposed to have happened, bearing in mind that, if memory serves, not all the Beatles are actually still alive......
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm

All of them are dead now. They are not alive anymore......
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Pokemonranger102 wrote:All of them are dead now. They are not alive anymore......

Untrue. Paul McCartney is still alive, so is Ringo Starr. Lennon is dead.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:27 pm

I thought all of them died. I know where one lives in Mahattan but he got shot.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum