Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Album Is Out This Summer (Demo DL)

3 posters

Go down

My Album Is Out This Summer (Demo DL) Empty My Album Is Out This Summer (Demo DL)

Post by Chibi Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 am

Would like to let everyone know, that my album, Three Miles 'Till Love will be debuting this summer, on last.fm. I just created my last.fm page, and would like you all to take a listen to one of the released tracks I uploaded for a sneak peek. Please, tell me what you think, and Download, if you enjoy it. Happy Eyes

http://www.last.fm/music/Chikowski/Three+Miles+'Till+Love

All critques are welcome, on my solo work~

It is safe to DL the files. Last.fm is a dedicated online music streaming server. If you wish to listen to it without Downloading, then just don't click "Download." Simple as that.
Chibi
Chibi
Regular

Back to top Go down

My Album Is Out This Summer (Demo DL) Empty Re: My Album Is Out This Summer (Demo DL)

Post by Chibi Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 am

BUMP: Still need feedback on the track.
Chibi
Chibi
Regular

Back to top Go down

My Album Is Out This Summer (Demo DL) Empty Re: My Album Is Out This Summer (Demo DL)

Post by n y l e b o r:] Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:28 am

i can't see where is the play button there?
i only listen to the I Will Call You Little Bean.
that track is way too cool.
i like the intro, the piano part.
n y l e b o r:]
n y l e b o r:]
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 am

Chibi wrote:Would like to let everyone know, that my album, Three Miles 'Till Love will be debuting this summer, on last.fm. I just created my last.fm page, and would like you all to take a listen to one of the released tracks I uploaded for a sneak peek. Please, tell me what you think, and Download, if you enjoy it. Happy Eyes

http://www.last.fm/music/Chikowski/Three+Miles+'Till+Love

It said that they could not find the album.

All critques are welcome, on my solo work~

It is safe to DL the files. Last.fm is a dedicated online music streaming server. If you wish to listen to it without Downloading, then just don't click "Download." Simple as that.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down