Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Chat

4 posters

Go down

Facebook Chat Empty Facebook Chat

Post by PFROGS Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 pm

For a couple of months now, I have been unable to use the chat function of Facebook. I can see friends that are online by the green circle next to them. However, when I go to click on their name to chat with them, the chat box come up but it says they are offline. This happens with every friend that I see is online. After a few minutes, I see them on the list as being online. Also, friends cannot see that I am online. I have tried to get Facebook support to help but have not gotten a response. Can anyone help?? Thanks!
PFROGS
PFROGS

Back to top Go down

Facebook Chat Empty Re: Facebook Chat

Post by Admin Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Hello!

First of all, please try cleaning your cookies and cache.

Regards!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:06 pm

PFROGS wrote:For a couple of months now, I have been unable to use the chat function of Facebook. I can see friends that are online by the green circle next to them. However, when I go to click on their name to chat with them, the chat box come up but it says they are offline. This happens with every friend that I see is online. After a few minutes, I see them on the list as being online. Also, friends cannot see that I am online. I have tried to get Facebook support to help but have not gotten a response. Can anyone help?? Thanks!

How long ago did you contact Facebook and which of their Contact email addresses did you use?

No feedback ;Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down