Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multilingual Support!

+2
Admin
The Warlord
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should we add this?

Multilingual Support! - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Multilingual Support! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Multilingual Support! - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Multilingual Support! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Multilingual Support! - Page 2 Empty Re: Multilingual Support!

Post by iJerick Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 am

We are suggesting this, because some User of this forum can't Speak Straight English. In this forum, Not all members is a Good English Speaker. This is only my Opinion.
iJerick
iJerick
SN Guru

Back to top Go down

Multilingual Support! - Page 2 Empty Re: Multilingual Support!

Post by Ruby Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 am

johnerick_019 wrote:We are suggesting this, because some User of this forum can't Speak Straight English. In this forum, Not all members is a Good English Speaker. This is only my Opinion.

I too have had another thought; we know that this forum is an English-speaking forum ......(with a Spanish sub-section)

Those of you who are biligual and wish to give support for Facebook in other languages that are not included on this site , have you yet done a google search for Forums in the language you prefer to communicate in and see how you can help on those forums?

Locked; please PM a Mod or press the Report tab if you wish to add a comment

Last edited by Ruby on Fri May 07, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum