Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Relationship status ends relationship

5 posters

Go down

Facebook Relationship status ends relationship Empty Facebook Relationship status ends relationship

Post by n y l e b o r:] Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 am

I'm a big fan of facebook, but maybe they should consider getting rid of their "relationship status" application. I just read a post on http://shackinguplife.com/?p=531 Opens in new window about a girl who's thinking of ending her relationship with her boyfriend, because he refuses to update his status. Anyone else think that's crazy?
n y l e b o r:]
n y l e b o r:]
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Relationship status ends relationship Empty Re: Facebook Relationship status ends relationship

Post by Admin Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:31 pm

That is definately crazy and kind of creepy xD
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Relationship status ends relationship Empty Re: Facebook Relationship status ends relationship

Post by lady camille Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 pm

just like that she's going to end their relationship ?
that's insane .
lady camille
lady camille
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Many people do strange and bizzare things when they log into Facebook....

There is a real world out here folks with face- to -face contact with people ;this maybe needs to be revived in this day of computer technology where, if we are not careful , human contact can all too easily and sadly be dismissed as unnecessary....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 am

LOL. i just saw a funny video about facebook XD. and it talks about the relationship status too XD
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum