Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neighbors will not load on FarmVille-just blanks where photos of neigh should be

3 posters

Go down

neighbors will not load on FarmVille-just blanks where photos of neigh should be Empty neighbors will not load on FarmVille-just blanks where photos of neigh should be

Post by sherry forey Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:27 pm

I have tried both suggestions on the help page of Facebook- to no avail.. I'm really hoping you can help me solve this problem. I really appreciate your help! thank you in advance.Have a rockin day!
sherry forey
sherry forey

Back to top Go down

neighbors will not load on FarmVille-just blanks where photos of neigh should be Empty Re: neighbors will not load on FarmVille-just blanks where photos of neigh should be

Post by Josh Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm

What have you tried?

Did you update your version of Flash?

You could also try clearing your cookies and cache.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

neighbors will not load on FarmVille-just blanks where photos of neigh should be Empty Re: neighbors will not load on FarmVille-just blanks where photos of neigh should be

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Can we please have some feedback on your progress with this problem?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum