Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

e-mail address - TEAM FACEBOOK HELP !!!

4 posters

Go down

e-mail address - TEAM FACEBOOK HELP !!! Empty e-mail address - TEAM FACEBOOK HELP !!!

Post by Monika Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 am

Hi,
I want to delete my account on facebook beacuse i cant log in on my account from 3 days, I wanted to log in with my email adress and it told me that this email adress is not connected to any facebook accounts?? and now i cant do this alone, so is there any special adress email facebook?
I want to team facebook delete my account, where I need to write? please help me!!! :\'( :\'(

Moved from Privacy Support to Hacked /phished accounts ( pro temp)

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Monika
Monika

Back to top Go down

e-mail address - TEAM FACEBOOK HELP !!! Empty Re: e-mail address - TEAM FACEBOOK HELP !!!

Post by Josh Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:17 am

Facebook does not deleted accounts. The best you can do is disable your account by going to account > account settings
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

e-mail address - TEAM FACEBOOK HELP !!! Empty Re: e-mail address - TEAM FACEBOOK HELP !!!

Post by Monika Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:56 am

ohh Sad

Last edited by Monika on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Monika
Monika

Back to top Go down

Post by Monika Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 am

I know, but i cant log in Sad my password and email does not exist now on facebook, and i dont know why Sad
hmm maybe someone stole my account and everything changed (password,email)? and now what?
what if no one will be log in to my account for a really long time, account will be deleted?
Monika
Monika

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 pm

You could delete it, but you need to be logged in to do so. Otherwise, what you can do is reporting your profile to Facebook (Go to the profile and click "Report/Block this person" to delete it Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 pm

From what has been said on this thread I am moving it to Hacked/phished accounts
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 01, 2010 6:45 am

There has been no input for a week from the OP so Moved to Solved Section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum