Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help to sign up to Facebook; I want to create a Fans page

2 posters

Go down

I need help to sign up to Facebook; I want to create a Fans page Empty I need help to sign up to Facebook; I want to create a Fans page

Post by kyazarin Sat May 22, 2010 4:02 am

hi everyone.. add me here on this forum.. well i don't have a face book account. i only have this forum account. add me up.. tnx
Cat Cat Cat

Moved from Facebook Friend Finder to Facebook support other problems

Last edited by Ruby on Sat May 22, 2010 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : staff colour removed;thread title changed)
kyazarin
kyazarin
Regular

Back to top Go down

I need help to sign up to Facebook; I want to create a Fans page Empty Re: I need help to sign up to Facebook; I want to create a Fans page

Post by Ruby Sat May 22, 2010 7:12 am

If you wish to get Facebook Friends you do need to create a Facebook account

You can do that here >>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<<
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I need help to sign up to Facebook; I want to create a Fans page Empty Re: I need help to sign up to Facebook; I want to create a Fans page

Post by kyazarin Sat May 22, 2010 7:40 am

oh ok.^^ Very Happy Angel
kyazarin
kyazarin
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 22, 2010 7:45 am

Let us know how you get on with that, then we can help you with any problems you encounter once you see what is involved with having a Facebook account!!!

Locked and Moved to Solved section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down