Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weir~d Th~ings

3 posters

Go down

Weir~d Th~ings Empty Weir~d Th~ings

Post by aspen Wed May 26, 2010 7:00 am

i was just thinking of weird things that have happened to me and i dont have an answer. what have you experienced ??
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Weir~d Th~ings Empty Re: Weir~d Th~ings

Post by aspen Fri May 28, 2010 6:09 am

I was given a pink towel just like that new. Any way I hitcched hiked from Sydney to West Australia, Perth. I was reading a book at the time. "Hitch Hiker's Guide to The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. My pink towel went missing .true. and in the story Author Dent finds a pink towel . We~ird or what. So tell a story ~
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Wow, awkard situation! Let me think... I don't know why, but lately, I have like some kind of 'super power' like if I could, somehow, read the future.

For example, I was watching a very old "Friends" episode and Joey ran into an old famous English woman (I don't remember her name). Lately that day, about 2 hours later, I heard on the radio that same woman was in some kind of mess. Awkward?

Also, I was on Facebook and I saw a notification from a friend: "XXXX posted something on your Wall - Question". I thought 'Oh, the question must be: "Who do you think spends too much time on Facebook? Me". I opened it, and that was the question! I was like Eek... Am I going nuts?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aspen Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am

I am not supersticious even when it comes to religious matters. I was staying in my mother's apartment on the lounge chair for the night after of my fathers funeral. Around midnight the wall clock started vibrating against the wall. It was no eathquake. After 10 minutes I got up and steadied the clock to stop it moving. The next day my mother said she never had that problem before with the clock. Something like this I just accept. But I still can say I thought it was weird ~ or what.
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MhingMhengXD Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 am

Err -- when I was grade 4. My mom and I were eating ice cream. When suddenly the beggar was begging for my ice cream. I have no choice but to give it ~ And weird thing is I always remember that little beggar when I'm eating ice cream =3 To think It was already 4 years ago!
MhingMhengXD
MhingMhengXD
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by aspen Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 am

MhingMhengXD wrote:Err -- when I was grade 4. My mom and I were eating ice cream. When suddenly the beggar was begging for my ice cream. I have no choice but to give it ~ And weird thing is I always remember that little beggar when I'm eating ice cream =3 To think It was already 4 years ago!

It must be hard to lick an icecream looking over your shoulder Tongue
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum