Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unblocking issues (

3 posters

Go down

Unblocking issues ( Empty Unblocking issues (

Post by vfxraven19 Thu May 27, 2010 9:02 pm

So a friend blocked me for a while, then I was informed that I was unblocked and was just told to re-add them. So I tried to find them and re-add, but NOTHING. I read that unblocking can take 24-48 hours or more to take effect. So I waited 48+ hours, and NOTHING - still cannot find the friend that unblocked me. I cannot even send an invitation to the friend. Through another friend's account, the friend I am trying to re-add is searchable. So this shows that even though the friend unblocked me, and I am not on the person's unblock list anymore, the block is still in effect. A lot of other users have been experiencing this on FB, and it's quite annoying. FB has been less than helpful of course trying to solve this problem. The only thing we can do (to whoever is experiencing this issue) is to bug them by submitting Privacy/Issues/Bugs.

I hope they know this is a major issue, and that it is FIXED ASAP!
vfxraven19
vfxraven19

Back to top Go down

Unblocking issues ( Empty Re: Unblocking issues (

Post by Admin Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Please read where you make your topics before posting them Wink This section says:

No Facebook Support here!

=> Moved to Profile issues

Have you tried going to his/her profile and changing the upper URL from '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].facebook.com/whatever_the_username_is' to '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].facebook.com/whatever_the_username_is'

Of course to get her profile link, you will need to ask that person for it.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:57 am

No reply assumed solved; Locked and Moved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content