Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links

3 posters

Go down

Links Empty Links

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 am

Why would my My Family Web Site link be reported as abusive by Facebook users and how do I get it remove? It is on 50.webs.com

Last edited by Ruby on Sun May 30, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This post has been moved by someone from another section to here)

Back to top Go down

Links Empty Re: Links

Post by Tim Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi Stephens,
What is on your website? Is it related to Pet Society?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Hi Tim

My site is just a family history home made site with data and photos dating back to 1764.
Not related to Pet Society?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Hello. Where and how did it get reported?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:12 pm

the link on my facebook account under website pop up saying "reported as abusive by Facebook users" I removed the link but do not understand what happan. It makes me wonder if someone in my friends group is not a friend. Hard to believe because I truely know everyone on my list unlike a lot of people on facebook.

What can I say. Thanks for the input

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 pm

I presume you are aware that this is a Facebook fans Support forum?

What you gave us is not a Facebook link; do you have the link to your Facebook page that ??is the one that got reported?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Yes I am aware this is a fan support forum I found this forum through the help pages in facebook. Any feedback would help me understand why my site was booted after all the time it use to work.

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

stephens1ca wrote:Yes I am aware this is a fan support forum I found this forum through the help pages in facebook. Any feedback would help me understand why my site was booted after all the time it use to work.

thanks

Problem; I can view your first link but the second is not accessible

The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.

may one ask what IS on that second link?

Can you access it and if so are you able to give us a screan-shot of it?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Keep me logged in Forgot your password?

Sorry
The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.

To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit our Security Page. You can also check out the malware and phishing Wikipedia articles.
Are you a site owner seeing this URL in your referrer logs? It means that a Facebook user shared a link to your content with their friends. Establish better contact with your audience with these Facebook products:
AdvertisingPagesShareConnect
Facebook ©️ 2010English (US)
AboutAdvertisingDevelopersCareersTerms • Find FriendsPrivacyMobileHelp CenterBlogBadges

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:25 pm

i am this close to giving up lol but thanks anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Hello again,

Taken out from Facebook Help Center:

When I try posting a link, I receive an error message that says, "The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."
You're seeing this error message because the content that you've attempted to post on the site has been reported as abusive by other Facebook users. You should be able to edit your account if you do not include the offending text or URLs.

If you believe there is no abusive content on the specific website you are trying to post, unfortunately, the web domain that hosts the website has already been identified as abusive. Facebook does not have control over content that is hosted by particular web domains. To request the removal of abusive web pages that may be hosted by this domain, you will have to contact the specific domain provider.

So I assume what you have to do is contacting the domain "Webs" and report this problem to them. Hope it helps Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:09 pm

how do i delete just my account here in the forum..it really is not much help

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm

If we 'didn't help' according to you, I ask you to go somewhere else to ask for Support Happy Bye
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down