Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

privacy

2 posters

Go down

privacy Empty privacy

Post by stoney moreland Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Why can't I set different privacy levels for my private page and my Bushiness page?(Stoney's Cycle Service) Bullcrap--busiiness page is useless with my private settings!!!!And I can't let out personnel info to public/real f'n nice Facebook
Am I missing something?? About done with facebook/Sorry for the rant
stoney moreland
stoney moreland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

privacy Empty Re: privacy

Post by Admin Fri May 28, 2010 10:25 pm

=> Moved to Fan Pages issue

Post in the proper section please. We don't give support in the FAQ section, read carefully Wink

And to edit your Privacy Settings for your page, go to "Edit Page", under the page's picture. Then you can set the permissions for what people you want to be able to see your page, edit the permissions for Notes, Events, Photos, and other Applications.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope it's helped.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoney moreland Fri May 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Will get used to this site sorry
will try your suggestion/ so far have been chasing my tail;page for business and home page mirror on privacy settings/ Arrrrrghh! ; 0
thanx Stoney
stoney moreland
stoney moreland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stoney moreland Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 pm

No good/ same result/ thanks for trying/ will try to figure out where to post this correctly////or
stoney moreland
stoney moreland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 28, 2010 11:44 pm

What privacy setting are you trying to edit? That'd help so I can tell you if it's even possible.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoney moreland Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks for looking--The problem is when I set privacy levels on my Home page to secure levels, (or any level for that matter), using either Account>privacy settings////OR use Edit my Profile,,,,my business page takes on the exact same settings. It matters not what order I do my settings or what page,last setting transfers to both pages. Obviously I want high security levels on Home Page(personal) and Public Settings( so I can be found by people Browsing) on my Business Page. If this is not possible, my business wont' be found except randomly.
This makes no sense so I feel I'm missing something. If I'm correct, Advertising like this is only to my Friends. your thoughts on this are very much appreciated!!
'Stoney Moreland' 'Stoneys Cycle Sales' ''' our bikes run up to265 MPH at Bonneville''' links on page if you care to look! (Gotta get people there somehow!!)
stoney moreland
stoney moreland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 29, 2010 1:47 am

Can I have the links to your account and to your fan/business/like page, please?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoney moreland Sat May 29, 2010 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
stoney moreland
stoney moreland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content