Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introdution...

+2
Admin
aimee
6 posters

Go down

Introdution... Empty Introdution...

Post by aimee Sun May 30, 2010 7:17 pm

I am mostly using Facebook to keep a "Fan Page" (or whatever they are called now) for our organization, Friends of Devil's Den in NW Arkansas... I use my own page to show photos to family who are spread across the U.S... I would like to get Facebook to DO what I WANT it to do, but that seems to be impossible at the moment...

Anyone know how to put a Twitter icon on the page, or is that not allowed..??? It is so hard to figure out what something is finally going to look like when you put it on the page... Oh, is there a way of keeping formatting when I copy from Word to the Notes tab..??? I keep having to go in and reformat which is what I was going to do when I found I could not edit the event... I have been editting just fine until a few weeks ago... I started to post a "help" message here earlier, but then it started working again...

Sorry this is so rambling... I am tired and this is all I can muster as an introdution... I will try better next time if you will allow me a "next time"...

Thanks...
Aimee
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Introdution... Empty Re: Introdution...

Post by Admin Sun May 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Welcome to Facebook Forum! Unfortunately, this ain't the section where to ask for support. Please visit this section to ask all your Facebook Questions.
Anyways, have a good time around! Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aimee Sun May 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi Listener... Thanks for the advice... I am just frustrated and it came out in my introduction... I will rephrase my questions when I feel a bit more like myself...

BUT, you did give me a spot of humor... I tried to click on your reply to my intro and got your profile instead... I see that you are a native Spanish speaker in Argentina... I am taking 1st year Spanish at the University of Arkansas as a senior citizen who would love to learn you language... I was amused that in your reply to my intro you said
this ain't the section where to ask for support.
... You're using "ain't" made me laugh... I guess there is hope after all...

Thanks...
Aimee
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Probably I've mistakenly used it, but that's the reason why I keep going to an English Academy after 6 long and tiring years. I see you study Spanish.. well, que disfrutes del foro y que seas muy bienvenida Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by aimee Sun May 30, 2010 7:44 pm

What made me laugh was the thought of my using a word like "ain't" as I learn Spanish... It sounds perfectly normal in this context and I just wondered if I will ever be that fluent... Sorry.... I didn't mean to imply that I was laughing at you...

Yours...
Aimee
aimee
aimee
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Oh, misunderstanding then Tongue It's okay, don't worry. I think I've gotten this fluent after 6 years of learning English, and also being on the computer so many hours a day (believe it or not, that helps Tongue)

Bueno, ya que hablas español supongo que entenderás esto. Espero que disfrutes del foro y seas bienvenida! Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by n y l e b o r:] Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm

welcome to the forum aimee.
have a great stay. enjoy. Happy
n y l e b o r:]
n y l e b o r:]
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lady camille Mon May 31, 2010 3:05 am

welcome !
have fun !
enjoy it here Happy
lady camille
lady camille
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ra.ra Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 am

Welcome Aimee! stay active Happy
ra.ra
ra.ra
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon May 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Welcome to Facebook Forum! Enjoy your stay and be active!
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum