Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why has my question dissappeard?

3 posters

Go down

Why has my question dissappeard? Empty Why has my question dissappeard?

Post by jep0233@gmail.com Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 pm

I submitted a New Topic about an hour ago. It said it was successfully posted and then it showed it posted. Now I can't find it just an hour later? If the moderators move it do they inform you? The question was why I have large banner ads on the left and right of the newsfeed that replace what you normally see FB post there. They flash, twinkle, and are sometimes PG-18 rated. Very distracting. I have tried everything in ie8 in privacy, cookies, security and even in FB settings to stop it. If I use IN PRIVATE browsing feature in ie8 then there's not a problem. What I dont like is something is embedded itself in my browser or whatever that I can't control. I'm a control freak I guess. Sometimes ads even appear in the Newsfeed itself. Any help from anywhere before this question disappears again? Thanks so much! jack
jep0233@gmail.com
jep0233@gmail.com
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Why has my question dissappeard? Empty Re: Why has my question dissappeard?

Post by Josh Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 pm

You ( and for that matter anyone )can always find your Posts by clicking on the Tab

'View my posts' at the top of the forum

(If Mods ( staff per ce) move a topic they do put a comment on it in their Moderator colours )

As you have the link to your thread I will now move this thread from General to FAQ section and lock it
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum