Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these

2 posters

Go down

I have the following Training or experience in Cleaning infected Computers

In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these Vote_lcap0%In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these Vote_lcap0%In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these Empty In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these

Post by Ruby Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:25 pm

It is suggested a Computer Support section is created

In relation to such a Section and staffing and Moderating any replies posted in it ( if it is approved) my question to Members is

Do you belong to / are Registered with

A.S.A.P

and /or
U.N.I.T. E .?

Have you done any HJT Training and if so in which School
If you know about computers and infections you will know, without my explaining , what those anacronyms stand for within the Computer world

Please add further comments if your answer or response is not shown, thanks
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these Empty Re: In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these

Post by Admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:41 pm

What do A.S.A.P. and U.N.I.T.E stand for?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these Empty Re: In the Computering World ...Do you belong to either of these

Post by Ruby Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 am

The Listener wrote:What do A.S.A.P. and U.N.I.T.E stand for?

There is a vey good reason why I have not and will not state on forum what those anacronyms stand for as those in the security part of the 'Computing world' will know ...

I will advise you privately happy
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum