Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Facebook taken over the world?

2 posters

Go down

Has Facebook taken over the world? Empty Has Facebook taken over the world?

Post by Admin Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:41 pm

An updated map which was recently published by Vincenzo Cosenza illustrates the ongoing global expansion of Facebook. Statistics were taken from Alexa, a site which calculates traffic on websites.

One of the maps shows data of September 2009, when Facebook was already well known. Countries coloured with light green are those where a lot of people use Facebook.

The next map shows data of this month, June 2010. Countried coloured with orange use Facebook.

Has Facebook taken over the world? Facebook-global-domination

Facebook has indeed progressed a lot during this last year! Is it probably taking over the world? Facebook is definately becoming an upward trend.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Has Facebook taken over the world? Empty Re: Has Facebook taken over the world?

Post by airam Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:56 pm

almost ! LOL. uhm i cant see what networks are famous in brazil and china Confused upon looking at them theyre not familiar to me LOL
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:00 pm

It seems they use "Orkut" on Brazil... never heard of it.

What surpizes me is that on Russia they use VK. I have heard of that Network, it was born in there and it looks quite similar to Facebook.

Finally, ok China they use QQ... what the heck? Most asians seem to be using Facebook though.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 pm

ohh Orkut? LOL. i'd search for that next time. Good for Russia. HAHA and for china uhm they're so communist Surpized" idk how that relates but im guessing XD.
and for other asians ftw!!!
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down