Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest

2 posters

Go down

Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest Empty Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest

Post by ldynomite Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm

I have looked all over and cannot find a photo icon to post a pic for the contest. I have an old photo that I want to put on there so how can I verify to you it is mine and mine alone? I have the pic on my FB page.

Thanks for your time!

Betty Wyatt
ldynomite
ldynomite
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest Empty Re: Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest

Post by Admin Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Hey there Happy

To save the picture to your disk, go to your Fan Page and then to your picture. After that, right click on your picture and select "Save picture as...". Then you give it a name and save it.

After that, go to this page and click the Photos icon below the 'What's on your Mind?' box. Here's a picture that may help,

Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest Photos10

Please note that you first need to "Like" the page in order to see this icon!

After that, select "Upload picture from my drive", select the file, and click on Upload.

Finally, once the picture is uploaded, right click on the picture and select "Copy URL of image" and paste the link here.

If you need firther assistance, please let me know!

Regards,
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest Empty Re: Can't find photo icon to post a pic for contest

Post by ldynomite Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm

And where is my fan page? I can't find it!
ldynomite
ldynomite
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm

ldynomite wrote:And where is my fan page? I can't find it!

Wait.... your fanpage?

You submitted the picture correctly, click here.

Now go there, right click on the picture, "Copy URL of image" and paste the link here.

Once you've done that, please reply to this topic so that I can consider it solved Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Was this issue solved?

I will lock it
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum