Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOST MY ENTIRE FARM!!!!! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED.

3 posters

Go down

LOST MY ENTIRE FARM!!!!! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED. Empty LOST MY ENTIRE FARM!!!!! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED.

Post by joyasay Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

My entire farm is gone, and I was in the middle of harvesting for a co-op. Everything is gone except the bare plots I had harvested. All crops, buildings, and animals are GONE!!!!
joyasay
joyasay
Prospect

Back to top Go down

LOST MY ENTIRE FARM!!!!! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED. Empty Re: LOST MY ENTIRE FARM!!!!! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED.

Post by Admin Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 pm

=> Moved to Applications and Games Support

Please do not write your title in CAPS and with exclamation marks; shouting won't make your problem get solved.

When did this happen? Have you tried refreshing the page several times?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

LOST MY ENTIRE FARM!!!!! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED. Empty Re: LOST MY ENTIRE FARM!!!!! IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED.

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:20 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum