Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still not getting an email.

2 posters

Go down

Still not getting an email. Empty Still not getting an email.

Post by shellynk Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 pm

[i]Can anyone tell me why I am not getting am email to reset my password. I have been trying now for 3 days to reset it.I have even gone in an added a another email to my account, but I still have yet to get an email to reset my password. I don't even know how it got changed.
shellynk
shellynk
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Still not getting an email. Empty Re: Still not getting an email.

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Moved from Privacy to Hacked and etc section

Do you still have access to and can you send and receive emails from the email address associated with Facebook?

I assume as you say you can still log into your Facebook account?

You may wish at this stage to make a note of your Facebook ID

go Facebook log in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

/Account/Profile and take a note ot the long number in the URL at the top of the page next to ID

Do you have any idea how the password got changed and di you get any emails from Facebook about it as that is what should happen

Open your email and check the spam etc folders

You may need yoru Facebook ID numberif you need to reclaim your account at any stage
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shellynk Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 am

Yes I can still send and receive emails from my email account.
And no I can't log into my facebook account this is my problem. I keep filling out all the forms to reset my password and I only have had 1 email saying that if I still can not log in to respond to this email and I have and still no other emails. It now has been at least 5 days trying to get this fixed ...Is there any way to find out what is going on and regain my fb account????
I have checked all my folders on my email and there is nothing. I went in and added another email to the HACKED form and got the same email from the other account and replied to it but still nothing...and now when I go in to reset my password I am getting an error.
shellynk
shellynk
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shellynk Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Hope that someone can help soon... it is getting very frustrating I have been filling out all the forms and one has every got back to me. Why is this so can anyone HELP ????
shellynk
shellynk
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm

What scans have you so far run to see if you are on an infected computer?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shellynk Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 pm

I have done all my scans malware, mcafee is always running and malware is set to run every night. I can receive emails from this facebook site telling me that there was a post made so why can I receive on to reset my password???
shellynk
shellynk
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 am

shellynk wrote:I have done all my scans malware, mcafee is always running and malware is set to run every night. I can receive emails from this facebook site telling me that there was a post made so why can I receive on to reset my password???

Can you give us the specific names of the malware programs you have..

plus the antivirus programs ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shellynk Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I am running McAfee like I already told you and my malware is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. I am just going to delete that account and start a new one. It is just taking to long and I don't have that time to keep filling out all the form. It use to be fun to go on facebook but now it seems to be more of a hassle.
shellynk
shellynk
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Can you maybe show us the scan report from the Malwarebytes program for a brief check?

The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down