Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I disabled my accound myself, I reactived it and now it doesnt work good :s

3 posters

Go down

I disabled my accound myself, I reactived it and now it doesnt work good :s Empty I disabled my accound myself, I reactived it and now it doesnt work good :s

Post by conchita Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello,

I disabled my accound myself one month ago. I reactived it few hours later but since this manipulation my friends can't have acces to my photo album and videos. Also my chat doesnt work good anymore and when I go to the page of one friend I see the logo add as friend (when I click on it I see "you are already connected")
I don't know what to do!

Carolina
conchita
conchita
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I disabled my accound myself, I reactived it and now it doesnt work good :s Empty Re: I disabled my accound myself, I reactived it and now it doesnt work good :s

Post by Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Hello Happy

To solve the photos and videos issue, go to Account -> Privacy Settings -> Edit settings -> Photos and Videos of me -> "Friends Only"

Also, don't forget to set all your photo albums to "Friends Only".

What happens to your chat? What's that problem with your friend?

Regards,

PD: Si hablás español, hay una sección en español al pie del foro Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I disabled my accound myself, I reactived it and now it doesnt work good :s Empty Re: I disabled my accound myself, I reactived it and now it doesnt work good :s

Post by conchita Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:57 pm

I just try to set up as "friend only" and it was worst! My friend have only acces to my info page :s
conchita
conchita
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Try this. Account > Privacy Settings > Edit Settings > Preview Profile > Type the name of your friend.

What do you see there, only the info tab?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by conchita Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 pm

yes and also when I try with a friend account its the same only the info tab
now I just changed the setting and back again to the same problem. No acces to the photo albums and videos
conchita
conchita
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:32 pm

What's the link to your account? Go to the "Profile" account and copy your URL.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:24 am

Moved from Hacked etc to Profile and in Box support as ,according to replies on this thread ,you can access Facebook but your problems are within the Facebook account ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum