Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mafia Wars] ERROR! Bad input "you already accepted this gift - you cannot accept a gift from yourself

3 posters

Go down

[Mafia Wars] ERROR! Bad input "you already accepted this gift - you cannot accept a gift from yourself Empty [Mafia Wars] ERROR! Bad input "you already accepted this gift - you cannot accept a gift from yourself

Post by April430 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 pm

For the past 3 days now, I have not been able to accept any gifts from Mafia Wars. For the first two days, I got a familiar white screen that "hiccups" and refreshes with "redirecting" messages. The only way out of it was to close internet explorer and come back to facebook homepage...thus losing the gift I was trying to accept. I have deleted every friend that showed up on the list of users with the Gamers Unite snag bar. This is my second time doing this. The first time, deleting those friends allowed me to accept my gifts again. This time, after deleting those friends, it no longer hiccups or redirects...however I'm getting messages. ERROR! Bad input! or You cannot accept a gift from yourself. That message appears when I'm clicking on a gift sent to me... If I click on a "claim bonus" link from my newsfeed, I will eventually get to the Mafia Wars homescreen, however, it just sits there...none of the buttons work. It's like a dummy screen or a picture if you will. The only way I can play Mafia Wars right now, is by going directly into the site, and not by clicking on links or accepting gifts.

Does anyone else have a similar problem? What else can I do? The Gamers unite snag bar finder is no longer finding friends using it.

=> Title adapted
=> Moved to Games Support

~ The Listener
April430
April430

Back to top Go down

[Mafia Wars] ERROR! Bad input "you already accepted this gift - you cannot accept a gift from yourself Empty Re: [Mafia Wars] ERROR! Bad input "you already accepted this gift - you cannot accept a gift from yourself

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

[Mafia Wars] ERROR! Bad input "you already accepted this gift - you cannot accept a gift from yourself Empty Re: [Mafia Wars] ERROR! Bad input "you already accepted this gift - you cannot accept a gift from yourself

Post by JayJay Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 pm

==> Locked, sent to Resolved

-JayJay
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum