Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tagged Photos

4 posters

Go down

Tagged Photos Empty Tagged Photos

Post by DKaylor Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Okay I have a whole bunch of tagged photos, but for some reason, other people can not see all of these photos. It only shows up to what I was tagged in since about mid May, and I have been tagged in a lot of others since then.
When I go to my photos, I can see that I have been tagged in a lot of others and they are there on my screen but not on my friends.
I have checked my privacy settings and it says that everyone is open to see everything.

Help please!
DKaylor
DKaylor

Back to top Go down

Tagged Photos Empty Re: Tagged Photos

Post by Tim Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi DKaylor,

Do the pictures belong to your account, or your friend's?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DKaylor Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am

The pictures are my friends photos that I am tagged in, therefore should show up in my tagged photos section. But, they don't.
DKaylor
DKaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:35 am

Im not sure about this issue, have you tried contacting an Official of Facebook? Is there a setting turned off?
Austin
Austin
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 am

DKaylor wrote:Okay I have a whole bunch of tagged photos, but for some reason, other people can not see all of these photos. It only shows up to what I was tagged in since about mid May, and I have been tagged in a lot of others since then.
When I go to my photos, I can see that I have been tagged in a lot of others and they are there on my screen but not on my friends.
I have checked my privacy settings and it says that everyone is open to see everything.

DKaylor wrote:The pictures are my friends photos that I am tagged in, therefore should show up in my tagged photos section. But, they don't.

So, the photos belong to your friends, and while you can see them others cannot?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DKaylor Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Tim wrote:
DKaylor wrote:Okay I have a whole bunch of tagged photos, but for some reason, other people can not see all of these photos. It only shows up to what I was tagged in since about mid May, and I have been tagged in a lot of others since then.

DKaylor wrote:The pictures are my friends photos that I am tagged in, therefore should show up in my tagged photos section. But, they don't.

So, the photos belong to your friends, and while you can see them others cannot?

Exactly.
I do not know of any settings that are turned off.
How do I go about contacting a "facebook official"?
DKaylor
DKaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Because the photos belong to your friend(s), they may have set their privacy settings so that others cannot view them. Therefore, while you are able to view them, others may not be able to.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DKaylor Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Tim wrote:Because the photos belong to your friend(s), they may have set their privacy settings so that others cannot view them. Therefore, while you are able to view them, others may not be able to.

I thought of this at first too
BUT: I have other friends that are tagged in photos that are from the same album as ones I've been tagged in, and I can see the pics on their profile but they can't see it on mine still.
DKaylor
DKaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:51 pm

So currently, your friends cannot see the pictures that you are in, at all?

Can you make sure that both you & your friend(s) are friends with the owner of the pictures?

Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down