Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum!

5 posters

Go down

Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum! Empty Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum!

Post by Tim Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum! 10paej4
Introducing Facebook Connect

The Facebook Forum is proud to announce that we have now installed Facebook Connect. By linking your Facebook account to your forum profile here, you can login to our forum via your Facebook account, ie. no need to type in a separate password to login anymore.

To link your Forum account to your Facebook account, simply click 'Profile' at the top of this page, followed by the 'Preferences' Tab. Under the 'associate your Facebook account' field, click the blue button. If you are not logged into Facebook, you will be prompted to do so. That's all! Your Facebook account is now linked with our forum. In the future, simply click 'Connect with facebook' on the login screen and you will be automatically logged into our forum!

And don't forget to invite your Facebook friends! Click 'Profile' at the top, followed by the 'Facebook invitation' tab. Provided you have already linked your Facebook account to our Forum, you can invite all your friends to join our community!

Our application is located here. Once you allow us, you will henceforth see this link at the left of your Homepage.

Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum! Thefbf10

Finally, we've added a Facebook Comment Box to our Portal. Go check it out!

Let us know how it works for you!

Regards,
The Facebook Forum Team

Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum! Empty Re: Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum!

Post by AnonymousUser Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 am

Great new features and updates, guys Cool Shades
AnonymousUser
Regular

Back to top Go down

Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum! Empty Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum

Post by angel18 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 am

I really lost this feature and i can use it on my iphone. You guys are the best to think of this feature.
angel18
Regular

Back to top Go down

Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum! Empty Re: Introducing Facebook Connect on The Facebook Forum!

Post by airam Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

No words can explain my feelings towards this. LOL. AWESOMENESS!
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xSiik Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Love the updates, keep 'em coming!
xSiik
xSiik
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum