Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to Create Another Application

4 posters

Go down

Trying to Create Another Application Empty Trying to Create Another Application

Post by oscarfishlover Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Anybody else experiencing problems creating an application? As soon as I click save, or create an application after putting in that description and name, the page just goes blank. I've spent a couple of hours this evening and I've given up.

Moved from Facebook Applications to Facebook Support Games and Applications
oscarfishlover
oscarfishlover
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Trying to Create Another Application Empty Re: Trying to Create Another Application

Post by Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:24 pm

What link are you using to create the App? There's one that works and one that doesn't.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Trying to Create Another Application Empty Re: Trying to Create Another Application

Post by oscarfishlover Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

I can't really give you the link because it is inside my account. However, I get to accounts, then application settings, and then developer. Even though I can get to the correct pages, each time I click save, I've got to get back into the account. Like I say, doing my head in and I have given up for the evening, never had this problem before.

oscarfishlover
oscarfishlover
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Try any of these links

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

None of them works?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarfishlover Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 pm

No, they don't work and I am using a different computer so there is obviously something wrong with Facebook somewhere
oscarfishlover
oscarfishlover
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Same problem here. Server is down and up, so I'd suggest being patient and trying every now and then. It will start working soon.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarfishlover Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm

thanks very much, I'm sure it will work soon
oscarfishlover
oscarfishlover
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Have you checked to see whether the application actually got created? (In developer -> My Apps).

I had the same issue when trying to create the app (ie. blank page after clicking 'Save') but the newly created application still shows up in my applications.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarfishlover Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 am

Because I have tried to create a new application, it is showing up in my applications., However if I go into edit it, all the fields are empty so it won't work, as soon as I enter in the information on my website, it is saying that my application is under construction. I have even checked my other websites that use the same applications so I know I'm doing everything correctly. I have tried again today and it still will not work, as soon as I try and create the application and click save, I just end up with a blank page. This really is a very bad show. Facebook were very quick to boast that they now have 500 million members now, but what is the point of being a member if the applications you need don't work?If this keeps carrying on someone will come up with something that works much better than Facebook and it will just be a distant memory. , Just venting my frustration, I wouldn't dream of leaving my own website if people weren't able to use it properly
oscarfishlover
oscarfishlover
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 am

lSo that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 2 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum