Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Game Reviewers

2 posters

Go down

Do you like my idea?

Facebook Game Reviewers Vote_lcap80%Facebook Game Reviewers Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Facebook Game Reviewers Vote_lcap20%Facebook Game Reviewers Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Facebook Game Reviewers Empty Facebook Game Reviewers

Post by Josh Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Have you ever wanted to know what a Facebook Game is like without playing it? I know I have.

(I know that that's the corny opening to advertising any product, but read on.)

My suggestion is a Facebook Game Reviewer Team/Section where people can write reviews on any games they have played like Mafia Wars, PS, RC, etc. Then, you can just go, read a review, and if you like what the person says, play it. The review could go in the section for the game as a sticky topic or something.

Vote now plz!

Suggestion accepted, locked and archived.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Game Reviewers Empty Re: Facebook Game Reviewers

Post by JayJay Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:35 pm

I vote no, I know your reviewer on the Support forum but it doesn't work for games one may find attractive and one may not.
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 pm

JayJay wrote:I vote no, I know your reviewer on the Support forum but it doesn't work for games one may find attractive and one may not.

Disagree. Before I buy a game online, I always look at the reviews. Same thing applies here.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Yes but some people like FarmVille I don't, if someone who lays the game and likes it a oboviously they will say it's a great game. I really see no point of this. A game I think is crappy may seem awesome to someone.
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:00 pm

JayJay wrote:Yes but some people like FarmVille I don't, if someone who lays the game and likes it a oboviously they will say it's a great game. I really see no point of this. A game I think is crappy may seem awesome to someone.

If you haven't played the game before, how would you think it's crappy? These reviews are for people who haven't played the game before and are thinking about it. >:o

EDIT: Also if you play a game and don't like it, you can submit a negative review...
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum