Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linking Twitter feed to Facebook fan page

4 posters

Go down

Linking Twitter feed to Facebook fan page Empty Linking Twitter feed to Facebook fan page

Post by EyeJay Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

I'd like to link my business Twitter account (a fictional mouse - don't ask) to my business Facebook fan page. I've tried using various Twitter applications on FB, but they all seem to reference my personal account as the Twitter feed, rather than the mouse's name (which is Dorland, by the way).
Can anybody help?
By the way, I've tried the Twitter and Selective Tweets apps on FB. These don't work. Thanks in advance.
EyeJay

Back to top Go down

Linking Twitter feed to Facebook fan page Empty Re: Linking Twitter feed to Facebook fan page

Post by Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 pm

=> Moved to Fan Pages Support

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Linking Twitter feed to Facebook fan page Empty Re: Linking Twitter feed to Facebook fan page

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:15 am

Did this help you or do you still have problems ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeJay Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:14 am

Hi Ruby,
I don't seem to be able to link Twitter feeds to Facebook. For some reason the Twitter app doesn't work for me. What I have managed to do is set up a Tweets box, and would like to feed Tweets through from there to my Wall. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Ian
EyeJay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 am

Hi Ian,

Are you trying to link the accounts so that your twitter automatically tweets everything posted on your Facebook wall, or for your Facebook fan page to show everything posted on your twitter page?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Any update on this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Sent to Solved Issues (as no reply for 5 days)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down