Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny skit me and my buddy made ;D

4 posters

Go down

Funny skit me and my buddy made ;D Empty Funny skit me and my buddy made ;D

Post by xSiik Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 am

Brett
Hello, Douglas....So....here we are....My men...Your men....I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, Douglas, Here it is, it's just like an old western movie, The good guys vs the bad guys...except...this time the good guys
Won't Win
11:04pmMe

Yeah, as I expected, Haha

11:06pmBrett
You always did have that calm sense of humor in dangerous times, I remember at Special Forces selection that's why they made you leader...You're a good leader...Make good decisions...Always lead your men down the right path...Now make the greatest decision...Join me

11:07pmMe
I remember the time I had to choose between you, and that Asian hooker back in Nam, and I chose you. Of course I will join you.

11:12pmBrett
****, Douglas, I know that old trick, Remember, 10 years ago, when we were just grunts? Just getting into the whole badass Special Forces training thing, we were just some naive kids with big dreams....Remember our first mission? When we saw all those innocents die, then we promised, after we got enough training, we'd make up our own business, me, you, the team, all together as one, but no...you chose to stay with that fascist government controlled military, you said there was nothing wrong with it, and I begged you to open your eyes, then you just said...See you on the mission tomorrow,...but I never came...I left without a trace...BUT NOW LOOK US US, DOUGLAS! Two old comrades...back to see who should have been the best, to see who was right...I know you knew from the beginning that I was "The Terrorist", you knew I went "astray" when I didn't go on that mission...I also know....They sent you to come and kill me...

11:14pmMe
That's what happens when you back out on the best thing that ever came along with you! You betrayed me! You think I wanted this to happen to us! You left me no choice...

11:18pmBrett
Left you no choice...LEFT YOU NO CHOICE!?!?!? HAJKLAahAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....Just...Hearing you say that...Makes my blood boil.....and My lust for blood to thirst.....You left me no choice...You chose to stay...I left, I left that sick place...I am now making the world a better place...You Betrayed me....But...Let me jsut ask...How is your daughter? Last time I saw her...She was 7 wasn't she? But that was a few years back...

11:21pmMe
You think you know me? You don't how my life has been after that mission! When I found out you betrayed the military, I knew what you were planning on doing. That's why I took this mission. No, not to kill you, that'd be too easy, no I took the mission to make you understand that what you are doing is a mistake. Remember back in '79, we were just a couple of privates playing it safe. You told me that you missed your family, and that you weren't cut out for this sort of crap! NOW LOOK AT YOU, YOUR A MURDERER! You destroyed the man I knew as my best friend. I must avenge him...

11:26pmBrett
Your..Best Friend? But I thought I was....That doesn't matter now, and murderer?....Murderer doesn't nearly describe what I'm about to do to you for forgetting everything...I thought you still remembered...I never even had a family, or a place to call home, that's why I joined, how could you possibly forget that and think of Private Johnson....Heh...That old goofball...When the timer hits zero, Douglas, I will take from you and your daughter, what you took from so many people...Innocence and Peace....But before then, I would like to have a little fun...I see they still issue that old M4, well let's just see if they can stand of to my toys, let's play

11:31pmMe
How about you cut the **** Jackson, I know this little pony act you try and call "Terrorism," You honestly think I could forget how helpless you were? I was your bestfriend. I am pretty **** sure, that if I was not a friend of yours, I would not have signed up with you when you had nothing else to live for! You inspired me! I thought we had it all! I thought we'd grow up pals, and die like brothers. You've made me realize the important things in life! I am going to walk away, and I want to really see if my "FRIEND" Jackson really has what it takes to take out the only person in his life that cares...

11:33pmBrett
Don't you turn your back, no not without a fight, you pick up that god **** gun and you fight me....what makes you think I won't shoot you in the back?
and your men? What are they going to do? Walk away with you?

11:37pmMe
No, I'll let them decide for themselves, did you not understand what I said to you? You are nothing but a pathetic maggot, not even able to chew his way through a rotted corpse. I am giving you your opportunity, shoot the only thing in life that has your back. Shoot the guy who was with you on the battlefield gunning down pigs like hysterical farmer. Shoot down the guy who loved you like a brother. Shoot me where I stand, if it makes you feel better I'll shoot myself.

11:37pmBrett
Douglas, You come back here and face me....DOUGLASSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER!
Oh...Did that get your attention?
Tell me what happened after the divorce?
Didn't see her much did you?

11:39pmMe
You sicken me! Of all the things you could go after, you choose an innocent girl!
I know why your doing this!

11:39pmBrett
I saw you without you realizing it this whole time, I've had an eye on you and your ex wife

11:39pmMe
Don't you act like I don't!
Release her!

11:39pmBrett
No...First you pick up that gun, then you turn around and face me

11:40pmMe
And what satisfaction will that bring!
After you kill me what good wiill it have done!

11:40pmBrett
After the timer hits zero...the white house? gone, pentagon? gone, everything gone
Enough good, again My only satisfaction is the government
Your daughter? well she was just insurance
I knew they would send you
You said it was over?
IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!

11:43pmMe
So be it, you leave me no choice Picks up rifle Let's see how good you are against a trained professional! Shoot's bullet 2 feet past jackson's head" "Hahaha! That was just a taster!"

11:45pmBrett
Without Twitching or even moving Well I think my toy has something that tastes better.....*Picks Up USP and aims at the new guy on your team's head* BANG He drops stiff Now...That was just a taster * TAKE COVER MEN AND OPEN FIRE!

11:48pmMe
"Ooo nice one jackson, you can take out a rookie!" Lobs grenade in Jackson's bunker " Don't you run! Face me like a man! My daughter will be released!" Shoot's two arabs with M4

11:50pmBrett
While firing his customized engraved gun Oh come on, Douglas, two of the cab drivers? I have elite men too, men who were equally as trained as you, in the same military as you, AND YOU TELL ME I CAN TAKE OUT A ROOKIE? Laughs uncontrollably Now I'm the only one who knows where she is, Cmon. Douglas, I'm up to 6 on your guys, you've only got two of mine

11:52pmMe
Enraged Oh! I didn't realize we were turning this into a competition! Throws Flash Grenade "Hey jackson! Take a look at the decoration I left on your barracks! Pretty neat huh!?" "Those elite men must be pretty powerful, what with there brain stained clothes covering the sand?"

11:56pmBrett
Oh Please Douglas, Jackson is dead, call me by my new name, Ghost, I think you'll prefer it much better as it seems you look like you're shooting ghosts HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh quite impressive, Douglas, quite impressive, I didn't expect less, Oh I see you've brought the Apaches....and there's my fireworks.....*TOWs AND STINGERS HIT THE SQUAD OF APCHES* It's just like when Jim nearly blew his thumb off at the 4th of july, REMEMBER THAT JIM? HAHAHAHAHAH THE WHOLE TEAM IS HERE! THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!!!

11:58pmMe
Picks up RPG-29 "Oo a control center! I bet that's much of importance to you, can't wait to sweep up those ashes after putting you down!" Shoot's Control Center

11:59pmBrett
HAHAHHAHA Do you really think I'd just have one? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Now Douglas I still see none of the old teams dead yet VERY GOOOOOD!
Today

12:00amMe
"How modest you are my friend, love the new laugh, lets see if it changes once your heads gone" WAHAHA

12:01amBrett
Ok men Let's just finish this * Hours into the battle
DOUGLAS!!!!!!!!!!!

12:02amMe
"You never thought it'd end this way did you Jackson!" "You should have seen this coming!"

12:03amBrett
BIG EXPLOSION FROM F-22 RAPTORS dust starts to seperate
You come out with the old team with minor wounds....
Me lying on my back seriously injured, just looking into the sky
SO....Douglas....You were right....You were always right.....

12:04amMe
"Jackson!!! Don't end it like this! You were right! We were meant to join forces! I was a fool!

12:05amBrett
Wait...play this song to add suspense
gortoz a ran
You must

12:06amMe
Playing

12:07amBrett
No.....it would never work....hand me that walkie talkie right there, will you, Douggie?

12:07amMe
Hands the walking talkie, tears drying out on his blood stained face

12:08amBrett
SCRRRRR This is Delta Broadsword....Let the girl go....make sure she makes it safely back to her home....*SCRRRRR* Hey mind doing an old battle buddy a favor?

12:08amMe
"Anything for a friend..."

12:09amBrett
Hand me that ciggeret will you?

12:10amMe
"Aha, you little devil you, you'll never change!" Pulls out pack, slips cigarette between jackson's lips "Need a light?"

12:10amBrett
If you wouldna mind, mate

12:10amMe
*Light's cigarette"

12:12amBrett
*As you light the cig, take deep inhale of it then releases it*.....I was blind, my friend, but now being close to death, it has opened up my eyes.....I dying is the right thing....

12:13amMe
"You son of a ****" Grasps jackson's hand as his pulse begins to dissipate

12:14amBrett
now back up against a broken wall No....This was suppose to happen....I am glad you were the one to do this...Promise me one thing...

12:15amMe
"What's that?"

12:15amBrett
Keep defending the innocent....

12:15amMe
"As it should be, as it always will be"

12:16amBrett
*Taking one last inhale of the cig with his hands just lying to his sides then releasing the smoke*.....This is good...Is it not?
*Then from a angle where both of us are visible, you on one knee looking at me, and me just staring in front og me...the lit ciggarett falls out of my mouth*....

12:18amMe
"You will be missed" SCRRR "Alpha Cougar can I get a medical plane immediately, it's time to lay an old friend to rest"
SCRRR "On our way, Alpha Cougar out"

12:19amBrett
Gortoz A ran begins in the background

12:20amMe
Douglas walks through the desert with a torn chest, smoke rising as the Medical Copter begins to land, and doesn't look back

12:22amBrett
*Then the rest of the team just in the chopper just looking away, then with a covered body on a stretcher, the chopper begins to take off when one arm falls out of the bloodstained blanket covering the old friend, and you notice a a tattoo on the arm, reading, Brothers When we fight, Brothers when we die*.....END
xSiik
xSiik
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Funny skit me and my buddy made ;D Empty Re: Funny skit me and my buddy made ;D

Post by airam Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

HAHAHA! I can see Doug being a writer in the futureeee Awesome Face Good Job! This is like intense and sad XD.. i just suck at explaining things LOL :}
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 am

Uhhh awesome I think? XD

I just suck at explaining like Maria and I suck at getting what the story is about XD!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xSiik Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Thanks! It's fine, You'll understand it when I make it into a little video Awesome Face
xSiik
xSiik
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:37 am

Nice Job Xsiik! That's my siik Lolz! You just make me laugh all the time with your stories and jokes. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down