Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account

2 posters

Go down

facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account Empty Getting customer support from Facebook

Post by zeck37 Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Friday a message appeared that said I needed to enter a mobile phone number to confirm the account Ive had for the past 5 months,at 6 A.M.
I got two responses,one for a screenshot that is not possible to take,and another chiding me that my account was active so I should go and log in,and only reply if it did'nt work.It did'nt,of course,and thats the last response I've gotten.They totaly blew me off.On the internet Ive found that when something like this happens,you're dumped and forgotten.
Any suggestions?
zeck37
zeck37

Back to top Go down

facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account Empty Re: facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I have noted your unrequested PM

No Support is given by PM so do not seek it please; your request for help on forum will be answered by someone in due course
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account Empty facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account

Post by zeck37 Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 pm

The problem Im having is really being ignored.How common is this sort of thing?Its been 3 and a half days and nothing.They asked for a screenshot that doesnt seem posssible,and thats been it
zeck37
zeck37

Back to top Go down

facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account Empty Re: facebook is using a mobilephone confirm roadblock on my account

Post by Ruby Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I have merged your two topics and moved the combined thread to the disabled section of Facebook Support

As you have only posted on this forum, who has asked you for a screan shot of what ?

I presme you do not yet have access to your Facebook account?

Can you tell us why this is please?

What happened to get you thrown off of Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by zeck37 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

I have not been thrown off facebook.It is as if someone got into my account,signed up for facebook mobile,and it is stuck on wanting the mobile phone number to confirm the mobile account,and refuses to allow my to cancel it or bypass it to get into my account.It is a problem that seems to be unique,because I havent found a reference to anyone else having this same problem occur to them.I find it odd the lack of intrest in it,in that I would think something unusual would draw attention.Further I find facebook really lazy actualy,and have read corrabrative statements from others that their support customers with problems that require personal involvement on their parts is non existant.They will however put great effort into taking money it seems.
zeck37
zeck37

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:50 pm

So your Facebook account has been Hacked?

Are you accessing it using a private computer that is properly protected?

Can you still access the email address you have associated with Facebook and send and receive emails with that address?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 am

There has been no feedback so this is sent to sovled section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum