Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to add a fill out form under a tab on pages

3 posters

Go down

how to add a fill out form under a tab on pages Empty how to add a fill out form under a tab on pages

Post by joachim.B.D Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:34 pm

I have a page on facebook and I know how to create my own personilized tab there using FBML but how to I create a form there so people can for example order catalogues.
I need a tab wich is called "order catalogue" and under that tab I need users to fill out the info name, email, adress etc. and then click submit. So that this info either gets delivered to an email or a third party website.
I have seen some pages have this but not many, and I cant figure out how to do it myself.

Here is a page that has a form like the one I need to make:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Im hoping someone can help me with this, it would be grately appreciated!
joachim.B.D
joachim.B.D

Back to top Go down

how to add a fill out form under a tab on pages Empty Re: how to add a fill out form under a tab on pages

Post by Admin Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Try this website, grab the HTML code and paste it there. Really easy to customize!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

how to add a fill out form under a tab on pages Empty Re: how to add a fill out form under a tab on pages

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 am

Assumed solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum