Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Publish Content to My Wall" Option Missing for Mafia Wars

3 posters

Go down

"Publish Content to My Wall" Option Missing for Mafia Wars Empty "Publish Content to My Wall" Option Missing for Mafia Wars

Post by gskelton Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi,

My wife is having a strange problem with MW posts not appearing on her news feed.

I tried going to: Top News -> Edit Options -> Applications, but it's not listed there as being hidden from her feed.

I tried going to: Account -> Application Settings, and then clicking on "Edit Settings" next to Mafia Wars, but under "Additional Permissions" the 'Publish Content to My Wall' option is not listed. I thought the problem was this would be unchecked, but it's simply not listed at all, yet it is an option under my account. Her MW posts do appear on her wall even with this option missing.

I tried going to: Account -> Privacy Settings, and then "Edit Your Lists" of Blocked People and Applications, but again, MW is not listed under there as a blocked application.

I can't think of anywhere else in FB to check. Any thoughts?

Thanks

GS
gskelton
gskelton

Back to top Go down

"Publish Content to My Wall" Option Missing for Mafia Wars Empty Re: "Publish Content to My Wall" Option Missing for Mafia Wars

Post by gskelton Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Well the problem fixed itself today. The missing check box reappeared, and MW was back in the News Feed.
gskelton
gskelton

Back to top Go down

"Publish Content to My Wall" Option Missing for Mafia Wars Empty Re: "Publish Content to My Wall" Option Missing for Mafia Wars

Post by waincan Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:54 am

Congratulation for you can find that check box. My grilfriend still has this problem with her farmville application; last night she made some mistake and lost this check box from her application setting. And it hasn't come back so far. Wish me luck (cos I have to find the solution for her, poor me)

Last edited by waincan on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong typing)
waincan
waincan

Back to top Go down

Post by boekenutje Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:02 am

I have the same problem, I have changed nothing on these settings, but as of yesterday, I don't receive anything from Farmville, Maffiawars and Frontierville on my newsfeed. And there is also no checkbox for "publish content to my wall".

I don't know what to do.

Forgive me for my poor English, as my first language is Dutch.
boekenutje
boekenutje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down