Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook ad not working!

4 posters

Go down

Facebook ad not working! Empty Facebook ad not working!

Post by cedric.calousdian Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Hello. Having issues. Maybe you've had this happen too.

My company runs facebook ads to promote our fanpage. In the begining it was golden. We were averaging roughly 100 fans per day, give or take. Then one day late last week out of the blue this stopped. We got about 30 one day, then less and less.

When i checked the ad performance, I saw that our impressions had gone from 100k+ per day (giving us a consistent 1% turn over in new fans per day) to 30k at best. Nothing was changed. The bid price, criteria, everything was the same on the ad.

I have since tried everything I could think of: doubling the criteria for things people like, broadening our demographics, setting the bid price to automatically follow the recommended bid price, etc etc. Our impressions still have not gone back up to anywhere near their prior numbers. The only difference in fact is that our ppc, price per click, and consequently price per fan has gone drastically.

Any suggestions?
cedric.calousdian
cedric.calousdian

Back to top Go down

Facebook ad not working! Empty Re: Facebook ad not working!

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:02 am

Moved from Facebook General to Facebook Support other problems

I assume you are aware that this Forum has nothing to do with Facebook and we have no control over who does or does not click on the ads you deem fit to put on your Facebook page

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 am

Hi cedric,

Have you checked to be sure that whichever method of payment you are using is still valid/working?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cedric.calousdian Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Absolutely. And it most certainly is. We continue to be billed for the few clicks that we get. The primary concern is really the fact that our impression numbers have dropped so drastically lower, despite having a very high potential impression population.

ps. Yes, I'm quite aware of the fact that the forum isn't responsible or affiliated with facebook. I afterall prefaced my inquiry stating that maybe someone else was experiencing the same issue. I'm looking for advice on what to do is all.

Last edited by cedric.calousdian on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hadn't seen someone's post.)
cedric.calousdian
cedric.calousdian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Could we have a screenshot of your currents Ads to see how that all is working?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down